Above all else, what we offer is over 11 years of experience and expertise
As the original event hire company in Yallingup and surrounding areas, we have helped host over 2000 weddings, 500 corporate events, 10 Melbourne Cups, 200 birthdays, plus 3 rodeos and countless other celebratory events. We are also proud sponsor of the Jazz by the Bay event since 2013 and have supplied equipment for Gourmet Escape events since its inception.
We are a professionally run outfit and our size and popularity doesn’t affect our service which is both personal and proficient. We encourage you to read a few of our Testimonials for proof of the individual and efficient service we are renowned for.
In regards to services, we provide;
- personalised and professional service in planning and designing your event space
- supply and installation of all the big-ticket items you require like marquees, lighting, dance floors, occasional furniture and sourcing of toilets and generators
- sourcing and supply of smaller essential items such as crockery, cutlery, vases and plants
- both a hire only and hire and installation service for your event
bespoke and hand-crafted installations for lighting and flower arrangements
- a number of preferred suppliers to help you with styling and soft furnishings, plus, we can put you into contact with venues, caterers, DJs etc to assist you with your planning.
Thank you so much for being part of our day, we absolutely loved the hanging installation and lighting outside it looked amazing. Thanks again Mel - it was an absolute pleasure working with you.
Nadia & Ryan
Dave and I can’t thank you guys enough for all of your help with our wedding. We were so lucky and grateful to have had such wonderful vendors and people in our corner for the lead up and on the day.
Cate & David
Dear Mel, Jamie and all of your workers. Thank you so very much for the pretty marquee which looked so gorgeous with its fairy lights and magical paper lanterns. You really made a positive and important contribution to Rosie and Russell’s joyful wedding day.
Alison (Mother of the Bride)